Topeka Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney
Rebuilding Credit & Restoring Lives for 10+ Years. Call (888) 253-4526
Our team at Garrett Law LLC knows how difficult times can be when the economy
takes a downturn. For the working and middle class, the struggle can be
particularly hard on their families. If you are facing significant debt
that you are struggling to make even minimum payments on, there is hope.
Filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy is not a sign of defeat – it is a
way to find the relief, hope, and peace that you have been searching for!
What sets our firm apart?
- We are backed by more than a decade of experience.
- We solely practice bankruptcy.
- We put an immediate stop to collection activity & creditor harassment.
- We provide you with the personal attention your case deserves.
Speak with our lawyer about whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you.
free case evaluations
- call (888) 253-4526 to learn more.
What is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is also known as liquidation bankruptcy. This process
eliminates all unsecured debt and may allow you to keep other types of secured debt, including a car
loan or a mortgage. But not everyone will qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
For an individual to be eligible, he or she must pass the Chapter 7 bankruptcy
means test, which measures your family's household income with the
state median. Only families with household incomes less than the median
will be allowed to file.
Our firm is ready to guide you through the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process,
- Meeting with our firm for a comprehensive consultation to gather creditor
and collection agency information and all necessary paperwork
- Completing pre and post filing counseling classes
- Filing the bankruptcy with the right court
- Scheduling and attending creditor meetings
- Protecting you against creditor harassment
- Planning out your finances for life after bankruptcy
The moment you file for bankruptcy, creditors and collection agencies are
required by law to stop harassing you with phone calls and letters. For
the fresh start you have been looking for, retain a knowledgeable attorney
to make the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process much simpler and less intimidating.
Don't believe the bankruptcy myths that creditors want to tell you!
Learn the real facts here.
We Are Available Nights & Weekends. Schedule a Free Case Review!
Our Topeka Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyers offer consultations both over the
phone and in person, and evening and weekend appointments are available
for your convenience. We are prepared to set you up for a brighter, more
fruitful financial future. To obtain counsel from an experienced Topeka
bankruptcy attorney, contact Garrett Law LLC.
For a completely free, no-obligation initial consult,
call us today at (888) 253-4526.