Is Bankruptcy Right for Me?
Learn the facts – call a Topeka Bankruptcy Lawyer at
We know that a weak economy has put many families through hard times. If
you have questions about whether or not you may be a good candidate for
call us anytime. We can help you make informed decisions about your situation.
Bankruptcy may be right for you if:
- You are behind on your car, mortgage, and/or medical bill payments and
can't get caught up
- Your interest rates have gone up significantly on credit card debt
- You have been borrowing from credit cards to pay other credit cards or bills
- You are unable to increase your monthly income or sales assets
- Your creditors are unwilling to settle on a monthly payment plan that you
- You owe back taxes
- You are only able to make the minimum payment on your credit cards
- You have lost your job and/or a significant portion of your regular monthly income
Worried that you may lose your home or car after filing for bankruptcy?
You may be surprised to find out that bankruptcy can actually
allow you to keep your property. Learn more by speaking with our Topeka bankruptcy lawyer.
Why choose Garrett Law LLC?
As a small bankruptcy practice with an office in Topeka, we serve communities
throughout the heartland, focusing on consumer bankruptcies. Most of our
clients are middle and working-class families who make a living with their
hands, such as subcontractors or small business owners.
Even if you are in retirement or on disability and are trying to scrape
by on a fixed income, we have experience handling families in all situations.
No matter what your circumstances are, we are here to service you with
compassionate and understanding care. If you are in need of financial
relief, our team at Garrett Law LLC is here to help.
Hundreds of families have benefitted from our help. Call (888) 253-4526.
more than 10 years of experience in bankruptcy law, at Garrett Law LLC wants to give you the fresh start
that you deserve. We love what we do because we can change people's
lives for the better.
To find out more about your bankruptcy options,
get in touch with us at (888) 253-4526
to schedule a free
initial case evaluation.